Established 1988, we are a family owned, ethically led business dedicated to the production, presentation, customer service and delivery of premium quality, natural real dairy ice cream and sorbet.
The team believes in, and cares about the versatility of our products and ourselves to continually learn and develop recognizing the positive impact we can make in all that we do now and for the future.
Exceptional products, expert advice and exemplary service from our professional, fun and friendly team for ultimate consumer
enjoyment and satisfaction.
Peter & Hazel Hartle, Patrick Ward and Simon Fox
It is the policy and objective of Purbeck Ice Cream to:
- Be polite and responsive to customer enquiries and requests
- Supply a quality service to our customers in terms of product satisfaction, safety, hygiene and delivery together with our relationship with the environment our employees and the community
- Comply with all the applicable legislation to ensure that products are stored and delivered safely
- Comply with all applicable legislation to ensure that the production facility, all buildings and vehicles are maintained in a safe and responsible manner to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all staff and visitors
- Train and develop the skills of our employees and communicate the company’s aims and achievements to them as required
- Observe the company Mission Statement
- Monitor our performance in these matters and to implement improvements as they are identified to achieve a continuing high standard of service