Purbeck Ice Cream is dedicated to the production, presentation, customer service and delivery of premium quality ice creams and sorbets. The team believe in the versatility and difference of our products striving to continually monitor and improve for ultimate consumer satisfaction
Purbeck Ice Cream has been established since 1988 although its roots were formed years before as a long established Dairy Farm, diversifying into ice cream with the advent of quota restrictions imposed on milk production.
Over the years Purbeck Ice Cream has built a reputation for quality of both production and service that it supplies, satisfying the needs of a large customer base throughout the South. Our reputation supports our commitment to quality.
It is the policy and objective of Purbeck Ice Cream to:
- Be polite and responsive to customer enquiries and requests
- Supply a quality service to our customers in terms of product satisfaction, safety, hygiene and delivery together with our relationship with the environment our employees and the community
- Comply with all the applicable legislation to ensure that products are stored and delivered safely
- Comply with all applicable legislation to ensure that the production facility, all buildings and vehicles are maintained in a safe and responsible manner to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all staff and visitors
- Train and develop the skills of our employees and communicate the company’s aims and achievements to them as required
- Observe the company Mission Statement
- Monitor our performance in these matters and to implement improvements as they are identified to achieve a continuing high standard of service